WA Grizzlies

I do, pretty small sample size in a targeted area, in western Washington without a significant ranching activities.

"508 rural residents within the northwest corner of the recovery zone (Skagit and Whatcom counties) were surveyed. It was conducted by an independent survey company."

Why are you all so scared of grizzly bears?

They're spooky

grizzly-300x300.jpg

Grizzly-Park_1b9c6122.jpg

grizzly-rage-movie-poster.jpg

bear.jpg

Godless killing machines. Woods are pretty dull without 'em though. As for the statistic, I doubt all surveys until I can see the protocols, read the questions verbatim and double check the math. not enough info for me to say.

Washington has had a population increase of 1 million people in the last 10 years and they are predicting at least another million in the next 10 years. That is a much worse problem than grizzlies!

Godless killing machines. Woods are pretty dull without 'em though. As for the statistic, I doubt all surveys until I can see the protocols, read the questions verbatim and double check the math. not enough info for me to say.

Ben,

The area that they surveyed would be around Bellingham, so it's entirely believable for the % of supporters to be as high as it was.

Even Okanogan County on around Twisp and Winthrop is very liberal and would likely have a very high supporting percentage. Now, the other side of Okanogan County would be more in line with Choteau or Petroleum County in terms of supporting Grizzly Bears.

Back