MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Fresh tracks/OYOA Gear???

So, is there any fresh tracks or OYOA logo gear such as shirts and hats and whatnot for us hunttalkers to purchase to support or beloved Big Fin?
Thanks for any help!

I'm looking forward to getting a bumper sticker of the new HT logo when it's ready, just 'cause I think it'd be cool to be able to spot other hunttalker's rigs on the mountain, highway, etc.

Still got some T-shirts and hoodies from OYOA. What size you wear? I'll see if we have anything left in your size.

Hats and decals of Hunt Talk will be available in the coming months. My also do some T-shirts for Hunt Talk.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Let us know the website for them as soon as they become available. Would love to support the Fresh Tracks/OYOA crew!

That big purple "W" just about made me barf....

Go Cougs!

I could always put my VA. Tech sticker on that for ya would dress it out great jryoung everything else is the bomb there. Love my pelican

Still got some T-shirts and hoodies from OYOA. What size you wear? I'll see if we have anything left in your size.

Hats and decals of Hunt Talk will be available in the coming months. My also do some T-shirts for Hunt Talk.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Some OYOA gear would be sweet! I'm a XXL. Let me know what you have and the prices. I'd rock that stuff on my way to CO and around camp for sure

Some OYOA gear would be sweet! I'm a XXL. Let me know what you have and the prices. I'd rock that stuff on my way to CO and around camp for sure

In the XXL I have:

Short sleeve T-shirts in Khaki, Gray, Olive, and Burnt Orange - $5

Long sleeve T-shirts in Khaki, Gray, Olive, and Burnt Orange - $10

Gray Hooded Sweatshirt with Embroidered OYOA Logo (3 left) - $20

Khaki Hooded Sweatshirt with Embroidered OYOA Logo (1 left) - $20

Gray Hooded Sweatshirt with Screen printed OYOA Logo (1 left) - $20

Black Microfleece vest with Embroidered OYOA Logo (2 left) - $20

Blaze orange embroidered OYOA six-panel baseball caps (5 left) - $10, or free with more than $50 of purchased goods.

Blaze Orange knit Embroidered OYOA stocking cap (2 left) - $10, or free with more than $50 of purchased goods.

Blaze Orange fleece Embroidered OYOA stocking cap (3 left) - $10, or free with more than $50 of purchased goods.

Can't ship anything for less than about $10, so add that to your order, no matter whether you order one item or ten.

The inventory for XL and L is pretty tight. For M, we have pretty much the same as what you see for XXL.

Send a PM with what you want. You might even get an OYOA truck decal or an OYOA patch if you buy enough stuff. Or, a Howa/Leupold/other SWAG hat. Those goodies are purely at the discretion of Mrs. Fin, since she handles the shipping details, though we are close to being out of those items.

Dang, this works way better than having a banner link on the site. You guys will have me cleaned out in no time and Mrs. Fin will be very happy to get that space back for her own personal use.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jscrocca
Back