Yeti GOBOX Collection

?? Anybody

Mudranger1

For the season being started for a couple weeks now it has been relatively quite. I think I've seen two bulls posted up. Did I miss some?

Not from me :D We saw 1 bull among the group. The bulls were not vocal at all where I was. I saw 1 cow the entire week, and I spooked her off a wallow. The weather sucked where I was, and even snowed the last morning.

Not from me :D We saw 1 bull among the group. The bulls were not vocal at all where I was. I saw 1 cow the entire week, and I spooked her off a wallow. The weather sucked where I was, and even snowed the last morning.

I know this but you shouldn't be sitting at home. Can't kill one on the couch:D

Still over two weeks to go before archery deer season opens here, but my niece's boyfriend and I did manage to put a smack down on nice six pack and one bruiser pizza today. :D

I don't remember ever seeing more bulls, and huge ones at that, hitting the ground the first week of MT's season. Must be a combination of the late opening day and the cold weather we've been having.

I'm assuming you mean friends I have only seen greenhorns and a Roosevelt bull

Im letting mine get a little bigger:), I was busted by a calf while trying to draw on a smaller 5 point bull yesterday. we saw six bulls, called in three and passed on two legal elk and only walked 10 miles!

Very nice MT. I'm going for the last week here in Colorado. 5 more days of work blahhhhhh

Yeah mainly local guys I know here around Missoula. Then Pats, greenhorns, one of the into the high country guys killed a monster, and then Johnerson killed a giant one.

I know of another good one that's not posted yet, it may be up later tonight

Just got back from a 9 day hunt, South-central colorado. Heard a few bugles and elk talk, mostly morning and evening. But for some reason....last thursday, hell broke loose. Bulls were SCREAMING and we got in close on 2 bulls that day, one was HUGE. Had him at 25 yards and couldn't get a shot due to trees and brush. The next day...as quickly as it started....it stopped. Weird. Only heard a couple bugles the rest of the trip. Is this typical?

I just haven't been able to get enough time off to get out. I am waiting on a call from a buddy to see if I need to grab my pack and help haul meat.

I've been seeing lots of CO bulls posted on instagram. Hanes got his ranch bull...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back