Caribou Gear

How bout them Cowboys!

Gr8bawana

It's been a while since I could say that. Been a fan since the 70's and the 'boys have been
in a drought for quite some time. Finally playing some good ball!
:hump:

It's definitely been a fun season so far.

I converted the dining in room in my house to a bar area that I occupy every Sunday. It appears the bar has super natural powers, and has propelled my beloved Cowboys to 6-1. I would like to apologize to my fellow Cowboy fans for not having the bar ready before the niners game, and I feel somewhat responsible for their only loss.

That bad back has kept Romo from being Romo...just wait until he starts feeling better. ;) Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

A bad back? Keeping Romo from being Romo? A running game and a defense playing decently has taken pressure off of Romo. The man can play and while he is still showing a little gunslinger, he hasn't had to shoulder all the weight. I can't wait to see how he'll play if this is still with a "bad back". Feed it to Murray and Romo will continue his good start. If that defense keeps getting more soilid, look out. mtmuley

They got 2 losses coming yet when they play the Eagles.Plus, look at Romos stats for the month of Dec.He won't ever win a big game and is the ultimate choker!!!

2 losses and an ultimate choke. I still like their chances. Especially after what Arizona did yesterday. Tonites game is the one that scares me. A bad divisional opponent does sometimes unbelievable things. mtmuley

Cowboys, sputter sputter pfffttt!

Chucky Gruden rags Colt (25-30 for 299) the entire game....

Hell ya how bout that colt McCoy what a stud killing the cowboys. Murray is the only thing keep from weden from taking romos starting position. Just my perspective I'm a panthers fan though.

They were just warming up last night for their 0-4 run in Dec as usual.Can't wait to watch the Eagles ruin Thanksgiving for the cowgirl fans.I still think they squeak into the playoffs but round one and done for them.Unless Romo gets hurt.Then they will have a chance at least

If Romo does not go back into the game in Q4, Cowboys win. Romo on the last Q4 drive fumbled(recovered by Cowboys), threw interception (Cowboy yanked out of hands of Washington player to void the interception) and had intentional grounding on 2nd down which then caused loss of 3rd down as well so had to punt.

In OT, why hand off to Murray only on 1st down? He gets 7 yards. Instead, they pass for 3 downs without a completion to lose the game.

I expect nothing less from Romo who gets tight in meaningful situations and Jerry who not only thinks is smart to own a team and be the GM but now he allows offensive play calling that boggles the mind. Why was there not 2 TEs on 4th down in OT? Why was Weeden able to backpedal to defeat the blitz but Romo did a snake run taking his eyes off all receivers.

Fortunately, my wife is the Cowboys fan and dies a little with each loss. I am a Chiefs fan so live a bit with each win yet the losses roll off my back.

GO ROYALS!! Win game 6 tonight. Make KC proud.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back