Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Sight for new bow

TC prohunter

I just got a PSE Surge and looking to change the sight on it. Here is what I a looking at.
Montana Blackgold Surge
AXT Drive Extreme
Sword Apex 3rd Plane
Trophy ridge pursuit 1 pin

I went down to Wally-Mart and got me one of them big pink erasers, a box of color headed pins and some Duck Tape. Took a little while to find all that crap, with the way they hide stuff in different parts of the store.

So, I taped the eraser to my bow, with the Duck Tape, and stuck some of the colored pins in it, then hit the range.

HEY.....it works. :)

I would jump on black golds sight and do the custom shop. May be a little more on the pocket book but amazing customer service and great warranty.

Another vote for the trophy ridge react 5 pin. Excellent site and easy to get set up!!

I'm obviously partial to the Black Gold sights. Always have been. Hard to be the quality and the customer service.

SpotHogg

Can't go wrong buying the best Spot-Hogg or any brand you can afford. Pay more than what you think you should, and learn to use it well enough to appreciate it. I had to save up to buy my Spot-Hogg Hunter.

another fan of Black Gold sights. They work very well in all hunting light conditions. Fantastic in below zero temps with snow on the ground. The Blind Man addition is also fantastic for shooting out of ground blinds in low light.

Back