MT deer points are updated

Another way to tell will be to look under the "Items Held" tab. I now show a Deer permit there, but the drawing status still says pending.

I know no one luckier than you Mr. BribeBerg.:D

Just that clean livin' over here in the valley of milk and honey. Don't know how else to 'splain it.

Stop the hate. Can't we all just get along. ;)

Look at it this way. Now that I am back to zero elk and deer points in MT, I am less competition next year.

Remember, I am the guy who has been a vocal advocate for waiting periods on limited entry deer and elk. There is no reason a guy should draw four limited entry rifle bull tags in six years, or to have drawn four limited entry mule deer tags since 2002, as I have. That should not be allowed, but under the current system, it can happen.

So long as the gray/no hair crowd is worried that such change might only give them one more limited entry elk/deer tag before they hang it up, I doubt we will ever see waiting periods for limited entry deery and elk. Until that changes, I will play by the rules in place.

As Moosie would say, "Don't hate the player, hate the rules."

Now, if only I could draw a MT moose, goat, or sheep hunt, I would have a perfect Montana trifecta.

Time to cancel my NV antelope and WY deer apps. Would cancel NM for all species, but too late for that. I think the NM emails might be sent on Monday. Probably gonna find out if I can change UT pronghorn, given I am in the NR max point pool there. Fortunately, my CO deer/elk apps are lottery type odds, so no worry there. Now, gonna be points for AZ deer.

Probably cancel my son's NV elk app, as that would be in November and the MT deer hunt will mess with that.

Right now, the Fresh Tracks whiteboard is almost full for what is needed to film a season of hunts. Some years are a feast and some are a famine. This year we are feasting, so far.

Way to go Randy. As Jerry Reed said, when you're hot, you're hot! (I'm not...)

That's awesome Big Fin. My points also went to zero this year for deer. Cant wait to get out and look for mule deer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back