Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming cow bison

I used tag n drag to get her out. they were great and delivered her to a meat processor in Jackson. Hanging weight of 480lbs. I am getting the head mounted and the rest of the hide tanned hair on. The cows tend to stay on the refuge after leaving the park but the bulls tend to wander onto National Forest more.

I think I already know but I have a question for those that apply for this hunt...is the cost of the tag charged upfront or is it a drawing fee with remainder due when drawn?

Cool and congrats. I'm pretty sure I applying for a cow bison tag in Wyoming this year. What's the detail on the "archery/shotgun" zone?

The short-range weapon area is the south end of the refuge. Although I don't know the exact boundaries I believe it's from around the fish hatchery east to around Miller butte and follows the refuge road south to the town of Jackson. It seems the later in the season you hunt the better chance that they will be in that zone as they move from the Kelly, WY area south onto the refuge.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back