Caribou Gear Tarp

Javelina, full body or shoulder?

look into half body coming out of the wall. Look great and you can split the difference cost wise

The skull is still in the hide and the taxidermist said I'd get it back as he uses fake teeth. I will be a Euro done (or do it myself) and display it alongside or near the mount. A rug, while pretty neat is out, as I skinned it with the cut running down the spine.

Glass Eye- Are those you mounted? If so, great job!

Yes, I did those mounts. A rug is still possible, just means having to sew up the dorsal cut and then split it for a rug. I have a tahr that I skinned dorsal for lifesize and I cjanged my mind and I'm going to rug it.

Come on Pointer, go full body!!! (They already think all we know about are basketballs and corn. . that'll show em! LOL). Either way, great trophy. . I want one!

Wonder if I could even somewhat tastefully incorporate a basketball and corn into the habitat?? ;)

I think you should definitely go full body. I don't really like shoulder mounts on smaller animals, and you'll hopefully be getting a bear rug in a few months anyway ;)

Glasseye - That's an awesome mount of the 2 fighting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back