PEAX Equipment

Thunder chickens

skimerhorn

Anybody else pumped for spring turkey? Getting ready to knock the dust off the calls myself and do so.e practicing. Also looking at a mossberg 535 turkey to play with, anybody else use one?

Put my families apps in the other day. But still have 4 months to go. But it is on the brain

I getting there, calls are starting to cell so I know its on hunters mind to get equipped for the season. Plus I'll be getting my self in shape. Thursday I go in for a fill knee replacement and then rehab o be ready for the hills.

I started thinking about turkey hunting as soon as our deer season closed. Deer need to start losing some antlers to take my mind off of turkeys. Ready for April 4th.

Ordered a new turkey cannon.. H&R 10 gauge, all camouflaged up. Looking forward to seeing what kinds of patterns I can get with it.

Thunder chicken...one of the dumbest terms ever for a turkey....You really need to quit watching Michael W and using his lame terms for turkeys...LOL

As for am I thinking of spring turkey...nah, I don't even hunt them....

I'm sorta excited for this year, but time afield will be limited. Two boys in baseball make for some very short weekends during turkey season.

I'm thinking of trying the 20ga this year with some of the heavier than lead shot. I've read of some amazing performance out of this stuff.

I moved in October so I have plenty of scouting to do to find a new spot before spring.

Will turn to the turkeys soon. For the first time in over 10 years I will not be buried with youth soccer. Looking forward to it.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back