Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My 12 Year Old Son and SCI

Big Sky

The president of the local chapter of Safari Club International here in Great Falls saw some of my youngest son's art work. He was very impressed and said he wants to have him be the featured artist at their banquet in March. This is quite an honor for any artist, but an absolutely outstanding opportunity for a 12 year old kid. So my son has been diligently working on artwork for the banquet. I thought perhaps some of you might enjoy a sneak peek at the first piece he is working on. He still needs to make a few refinements and add some background, but I think he is off to a great start. I still can't believe this kid is 12 years old and creating work like this!
Hunter%20Adams%2010-6-15_zpsve9ti12q.jpg

Dear God! Your son has quite the future ahead of him. That's incredible!

Still can't get over the talent in the Sky family!
Proud blessings for son and dad.

That talent is absolutely incredible and an awesome opportunity for him.
For the record, I can't read my 19 year old sons hand writing!:eek:

WOW...just WOW. That is amazing. If he keeps that up, his art will be hanging in homes and offices all across the country......and there will be a lot of hands and dollars raised as a result!

That is amazing talent. At twelve he is better than many professional artists in my opinion. I can't wait to see how he continues to develop his art. Thanks for sharing.

Well done... something to be proud of .... for both of you.
Remarkable talent.

Quite the resume jump start Troy. Continued success for your acorn...amazing talent.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back