PEAX Equipment

Elk .... Let's see them!!!

Absolutely AMAZING! BTW, did you guys already lose the leaves off the trees out there (west of IN) or is it just dead timber?

Kurt, I think your greenhorn title is over! I wouldn't be bummed my season was over so soon with a bull like that! Very nice bull congrats!

Congrats on another amazing animal.........good luck to the dude! hopefully he can spank another one himself...that apple didnt fall far from the tree....very cool!

Jackwagons screwing up the thread. If you're going to comment, post a picture of a dead elk. ;)

Great bull, Greenhorn. I understand it's your first with a bow?

Bull3_zps4b5525aa.jpg

Jackwagons screwing up the thread. If you're going to comment, post a picture of a dead elk. ;)

Great bull, Greenhorn. I understand it's your first with a bow?

Bull3_zps4b5525aa.jpg

And, what's the story on this fine specimen?

The rest of you guys who have been punching tags this year, get your bulls posted up here. I want to send out some links to show potential sponsors what the Hunt Talk crowd has been up to the last few weeks. Seems some people think the public land crowd is the champion of spike/calf tags. Threads like this tend to show them otherwise.

Lots of good bulls so far this year. Hope I get to add another raggie to the thread.

I have been dying to have a photo on this particular thread since it started!
I was able to take a DIY archery elk hunt on public land in Montana last week, my first western big game hunt. Was suppose to be there for another 7 days. It was a 14 day hunt, and shot this bull (5x6) on the second day! :hump:

2014 Idaho Archery

My biggest bull so far

Attachments

• DSCN2721 (2) (1024x768).jpg
    DSCN2721 (2) (1024x768).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,809
Utah 2014

09/09 and day 10 of my hunt in Utah....

Attachments

• FishLake Bull IIII.jpg
    FishLake Bull IIII.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 2,932