Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CO Monster

Hate to be that guy but I am highly doubting that deer came off of a DIY public land area I personally think for a buck to get that size he wouldn't make it that long to be that big with about shooting him so my guess private land grown over feed just like some whitetails but that's just my opinion

Hate to be that guy but I am highly doubting that deer came off of a DIY public land area I personally think for a buck to get that size he wouldn't make it that long to be that big with about shooting him so my guess private land grown over feed just like some whitetails but that's just my opinion

Colorado grows 'em. Even on public land.

Hey guys I know I'm new here and my opinion probably don't mean much but the big guy holding the rack Hunted wolves with me last winter. I'm trying to get info on this right now.

I want to believe. Is there such a thing as too much symmetry?
If all of the details stand up to scrutiny, and I REALLY hope they do, i would love to own a gas station near that area next year.
If it is a free range deer that is a truly exceptional animal worthy of all the print it will get.
I love that it looks like some 'nobody' shot it rather than one of the usual suspects.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back