Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming speedgoat success

VAspeedgoat

Just got back from my second trip to Wyoming for pronghorn and got exactly what I was looking for. He measured 14.5 which was .5 longer than my minimum. Walked up on him bedded with 6 does in a creek bottom. Shot was 105 yards which makes me very proud to get that close to a buck in his bedroom. The only downside is paying the taxidermy bill.

Attachments

• KIMG0183.jpg
    KIMG0183.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 566
Very nice! Congrats! Though I have a more full hunting fall this year than most, I really miss chasing pronghorns.

I also miss antelope in Wyoming this year. Can't wait till next fall,I will be there !!

Thank you all for your positive feedback. I have to say that of everything and everywhere I have hunted, this is the most fun. Maybe not my favorite, but definitely the most fun. Anyone else feel that way or am I talking crazy talk

I got my first speedgoat in 2012 and must say that it's a good way to enjoy a western hunt with family and friends and not get a whole lot of money wrapped up in a good time. I'll be introducing my 9 year old daughter to speedgoats followed by my son in a few years. For an eastern guy with kids who loves hunting, this is the best time you can have for under $1500.

A nice buck right there. I agree with all those above that missed out on a pronghorn hunt this fall - I don't want to be left out next year.

Thank you all for your positive feedback. I have to say that of everything and everywhere I have hunted, this is the most fun. Maybe not my favorite, but definitely the most fun. Anyone else feel that way or am I talking crazy talk

I definitely agree, I love chasing those lopes. The weather is usually pretty decent, beautiful country and plenty of animals.....what's not to like?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back