MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Kind of dog?

Do any of you Montana folks have any suggestions on good breeders? I'd like a male yellow lab pup that has potential to be larger (at least 85 lbs). I live in Billings and our chocolate lab passed away a few months ago and we're ready to look for a new family friend.

This is my Brit pup Huck. He is only five months old in this pic. He loves to retrieve his chukar dummy, play in the water and aggravate the wife's dog. He has me a little worried thou. No matter where I hide my deer sheds he always finds them! Can't wait for bird season.

Attachments

• Huck 5 months.jpg
    Huck 5 months.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 284
This was my 2 year old Chocolate and first dog I've trained. Her instincts and prey drive are intense and she is a machine with ducks and dove. Still working on steady to shot but her retrieving is fantastic.
DSCN0593.jpg

I have several hunter/ competitors. My main duck and goose dog is my chocolate female Chance SH 7. My upland chocolate female is Addy SH 4.5 and working towards her MHU flushing title. My youngest competitor and hunter is a black lab and Jr. Hunter Delta 11 months. Below is a link with our yellow lab Jemma JH 2 left and Raven SH 3 right after an exciting day in the Delta Marsh of Saint Ambroise, Manitoba last week. Raven and her big brother black lab Gunner SH 3 stole the show easily making several very difficult retrieves. Chance, Raven and Gunner will be finishing their Master Hunter titles in a few weeks at the Rappahannock Retriever Club test in Remington, Virginia.

https://www.facebook.com/OwascoVall...8241927191985/934876436528531/?type=1&theater

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back