Wyoming elk with Spitz

I just watched part 2, what a public land bull Mark takes! Great episode and hunt!

Randy, I enjoyed the latest episode. More so because I've hunted that same country a number of times over the years. Most recently in Sept when I bagged a nice 6pt with my bow. Question, you kept referring to it as public land throughout the show. I'd be more inclined to say public access. If the main rancher in there ever pulls that area out of the hunter management program like he almost did a couple years ago, you won't be accessing much of that "public land" and you'll be packing yer elk out 5 or 6 miles instead of 2.8...

Those might've been my favorite elk episodes you guys have done yet. Really awesome hunt in some cool looking country.

Loved lastnights episode, my wife had me replay the processing segment time-lapse. That was a really cool segment that they did. I loved the discussion about the work and effort involved in getting an elk out. With both the discussion and time-lapse combined it was such a powerful illustration on what elk hunting is.

No candy ass foot rubs and gourmet meals in a palatial pine lodge, no road huting, no creature comforts. Fantastic episode put together by a couple of great hunters, the elements of WY and a great film and editing crew. Well done all around.

Excellent episodes --- REALLY liked the way you captured the entire hunt (you're going to have to go some to better it)! Thanks for putting all this together these past years so America can see what is possible OYO ...

first off great shows Randy. I just watched the 2nd one and was impressed. I do have to admit something though. I pirated about a 1 1/2mins from your show and sent it to my friends that have come out or are thinking of coming out to hunt with me. (I'm sorry) The interview where you talk about public land backpack elk hunting...priceless reality love it!

Just watched the second half of the episode, what a great show.
What I enjoy most about your show is your hunting on public land, so many of those other shows are always on somebody's ranch or on leased property with a guide, staying in a lodge then have the guide
drive them to where they have already have an animal spotted.
You put in the hard work like the rest of us

I just watched part 2 last night as well. Nice shootin and good entertainment.

Tonight is the last airing of the season. It wraps up with this Wyoming elk hunt with Spitz. Hope you enjoyed watching as much as we enjoyed filming and producing it.

Lots of time in the edit bay over the next months to get the current season ready for network delivery. Thanks for all the support. Thanks for watching.

May your mailbox be filled with tags and the New Year bring you many great hunting adventures.

Just watched it tonight in between James Bond Marathon movies going on all weekend on another cable channel here in MI. That was quite a hunt and a very successful DIY one for sure. I'm anxiously await the next batch!!! Be well Fin!!!

Back