NV Draw

Nevada wildlife services said draw was set most likely for the 27th so I think we will find out on the 29th.

Nevada wildlife services said draw was set most likely for the 27th so I think we will find out on the 29th.

Wow I could go down to the wire in Oregon. Last day to modify app there is June 1st. A Nevada tag would mean I'd change to point only in OR. Looks like no Utah draw.

NDOW just let me know that the draw will be a week later because the quotas were not entered in time. Gr8bawana is right, we'll find out on the 29th. BOOOO!!

Well I can't wait to see what everyone else draws... I'm on the waiting list for antelope and elk. I drew deer last year due to an alternate tag. I'm not even eating tag soup this year.

I was really hoping for the draw this week, to give me a little extra time to apply in Wyoming. Looks like I will just have to have my Wyoming apps ready so I can just hit the go button if there is no love from Nevada. I enjoy this time of year.

When the Nevada results finally come out I will have a Desert Bighorn tag and a Mountain goat tag with my name on them.

Nope, as you know now. Try again next year, but might have to downgrade. Eager to see draw stats.

What are you talking about?

Ya, responding to jrabq about Utah draw where I expected to get a Pauns archery deer tag with 18 points.

Several other draw results will be posting soon. I think I'll draw something somewhere. Nevada, Maine & Oregon. This would be a good year for NV to hit, but I don't even remember my choices. Change every year avoiding HF's top 5.

If not, my trophy can be my fiancée who will arrive soon to spend 6 weeks with this summer. May try a Montana leftover combo after she leaves.

Ya, responding to jrabq about Utah draw where I expected to get a Pauns archery deer tag with 18 points.

Several other draw results will be posting soon. I think I'll draw something somewhere. Nevada, Maine & Oregon. This would be a good year for NV to hit, but I don't even remember my choices. Change every year avoiding HF's top 5.

If not, my trophy can be my fiancée who will arrive soon to spend 6 weeks with this summer. May try a Montana leftover combo after she leaves.

Makes sense now! I thought maybe you had a link to the NV results that I was completely unaware of. Good luck to you in the upcoming draws!

Anybody else waiting on your results for NV before submitting your MT, WY, and ID deer and antelope apps? I have every scenario planned out and the units and tags I'm applying for already researched and ready to go but man will it be nice to finally know where I'll be hunting in 2015! Friday is going to be a fun day!

I heard tomorrow. Still betting that it will be Thursday around 2. Good luck to all

I heard drawing will be tomorrow. Thursday afternoon release.

I also heard from a bearded gypsy lady that I am drawing nelson bighorn.

The bearded gypsy told me that I got Nelson Bighorn, 6L deer and Spruce archery bull. Hell ya

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back