Water dog pup - Montana

Thanks Fowladdict. I missed your response before. I will check into the GWP's. In your experience to they do well with cold and late season river hunting?

Thanks for all the help folks. We have put a deposit on the Skatch/Junie breeding posted above. Pretty excited to get a pup.

Cool you are getting a great pup. Please post pics when you get the puppy. Your pup's great grandfather Trip will be my pup's grandfather.

I will get him around May 12th and will post a pic. I see your litter hit the ground 1 yellow male, 1 yellow female, 5 black males, 4 black females. What are you getting?

Yellow female jerrym. First one born and raring to go. Going to be a long 7 weeks.

She is so cute, I bet you can't wait to bring her home. Here is a pic of my litter, green and purple are girls and gone as I am getting a male. The first pick male wants orange collar the big beast. I am down on the list so I get a pick of the last two males. I am sure he will be a better dog then I am trainer and I can't wait. The breeder said they are all really active and healthy so I am not worried. Maybe sometime down the road we will run into each other out hunting them. Jerry

Yep. We are excited to get her around June 4. Will be mainly my 16 year old son doing the training so he is currently reading water dog. Those pups sure do look healthy and active.

Max looks like a champ. Have fun with the new pup.

Last edited:
Enjoy him. Like kids, they grow faster than you can imagine. Good looking pup.

YEAH!

Great pick and pic :) Very handsome. Not a bad place to train a dog either?

Great taste in breeds my friend! Have fun!

I would recommend a black lab, I have a lab that was raised for field trails and didn't get that far. So I got here fully trained to retrieve, hand signals and a great family and hunting dog. When I got Carrie she was nine months old , house trained , field trained and ready to hunt. I will do the same thing again if I ever have to.

Great looking pup, are you training him yourself or having him trained?

Back