Win a hunt!

Doesn't really matter to me, but I thought I would share this....my two 7 year old boys were sitting in my lap in my recliner watching them last night. It was pretty cool to have them all cuddled up to me watching elk videos. That experience alone was a wonderful prize! Well until my leg fell asleep, then it wasn't as fun anymore!

I think you should start with the 5th prize. Even better would be to let us all know what states the winners are from before announcing. Keep us all guessing and squirming a little longer Randy!! :) Remember you still owe me a Leopold hat signed in elk blood, and that can only be done one way ;)

this is a win win for everybody in my book,,,first of all,nice huntin dvds to watch,,,then prizes beyond that for some lucky folks,,,awesome job randy,,,excited for the draw results.

I'm looking forward to seeing the episode that comes from the hunt. Hoping a regular contributor here gets it..

Knowning that several big game deadlines are fast approaching, I feel the hunt winner should be announced first and ASAP. The other prizes can follow in any order/manner...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back