Live Ones

Lots of cool photos!

The biggest Roosevelt bull I've caught on trail cam...

Walked right up on this little newborn last spring and took a quick pic with my phone. Almost stepped on it.

Last edited:
My best/biggest live game critter picture is "the one that got away" every time I saw him I didn't have my camera or I was to focused on killin one of his cows to get a pic of him. Shoulda just taken the camera instead of a bow because I never got a cow :(

So many awesome pics! This is my favorite of the bunch thus far and what a tight decision between many pics!
Miller, you made my desktop screen, yet again.. From grouse to elk... this one is incredible! It would make an absolute awesome oil painting!!! Or a print of that on canvas would easily find it's way on to my wall! Something to give a bit of a rough texture would make this POP!

Few from '14.

A couple trail cam pics, the owl was a surprise to see.

Attachments

• MFDC6795.jpg
    MFDC6795.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 504
  • MFDC7252.jpg
    MFDC7252.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
Not the clearest picture. I was trying to stop the pickup and he was running. The guy wasn't very big but he had big prongs for MT

Attachments

• biddle 003.JPG
    biddle 003.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 226
So many awesome pics! This is my favorite of the bunch thus far and what a tight decision between many pics!
Miller, you made my desktop screen, yet again.. From grouse to elk... this one is incredible! It would make an absolute awesome oil painting!!! Or a print of that on canvas would easily find it's way on to my wall! Something to give a bit of a rough texture would make this POP!

picture.php

Craig and I made an arrangement and I am the proud owner of an MTMiller photo turned to canvas, framed 24 inch by 36 inch, awesome mud dripping elk! The colors are so incredible it appears as if there is a specialized gallery light enhancement being utilized... I had this framed by Costco and that portion was a very reasonably priced sale. actually recessed within the frame and spacing around the frame and the canvas print. it looks absolutely outstanding on our wall. if I had money coming out my pockets I would package this up and ship it to miller for his signature though I'll wait until he makes a trip over to Missoula and see if I can't grab him - maybe try and bribe him with my wife's tacos! :)

thanks again miller! a fantastic piece in our house.

Mountain lion dining on young mule deer buck

This mature lion was eating a young buck it killed the night before alongside my neighbors house.

Attachments

• PICT2376 copy.jpg
    PICT2376 copy.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 107
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back