Only one gun

You guys are slipping... ;)

I'll take and Encore pistol frame (the legal 'gun') and a couple golf bags full of barrels, stocks, and forends. I can cover everything from 22lr to 12ga and about any centerfire imaginable in either rifle or pistol configuration.

You guys are slipping... ;)

I'll take and Encore pistol frame (the legal 'gun') and a couple golf bags full of barrels, stocks, and forends. I can cover everything from 22lr to 12ga and about any centerfire imaginable in either rifle or pistol configuration.

I like the way this guy thinks, i mean technically its still one gun:)

Last edited:
Interchangeable barrels were not an option and rifled choke tubes were just barrely acceptable. The guys with the over unders and 12x12x? guns found a loophole. Remember this is a twisted mess where we can only have one gun. It's a stupid game I know, just have fun with it. Its cool that the answers have been pretty different though.

Interchangeable barrels were not an option and rifled choke tubes were just barrely acceptable. The guys with the over unders and 12x12x? guns found a loophole. Remember this is a twisted mess where we can only have one gun. It's a stupid game I know, just have fun with it. Its cool that the answers have been pretty different though.
Switch barrel rifles, like Blaser, are quite popular in Europe for countries that limit the number of firearms a person can own. As legally, in most places, the action is the "gun" part. The barrel is just a metal pipe with grooves cut into it... :D

I'll take a Tavor chambered in 5.56.

Tavor-TSB16.jpg

Showing my age and military affiliation here, but if I would just happen to have a M-14....I think I'd be pretty well set. (Hey, you said the NRA failed us)

uh,I guess the same 700 30-06 I've used for 30+yrs.............hate to tell my 94' that,it's always with me.

Savage/Stevens 30-30 over 20 gauge . I owned one once and sold it but it was a nice simple gun.

I have several different rifles I hunt with, and like them all. However, if I were to go back and choose just one I'd likely go with a Kimber 84 in either .308 or 7-08.

Back