Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming speedgoat success

VAspeedgoat

Just got back from my second trip to Wyoming for pronghorn and got exactly what I was looking for. He measured 14.5 which was .5 longer than my minimum. Walked up on him bedded with 6 does in a creek bottom. Shot was 105 yards which makes me very proud to get that close to a buck in his bedroom. The only downside is paying the taxidermy bill.

Attachments

• KIMG0183.jpg
    KIMG0183.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 566
Very nice! Congrats! Though I have a more full hunting fall this year than most, I really miss chasing pronghorns.

I also miss antelope in Wyoming this year. Can't wait till next fall,I will be there !!

Thank you all for your positive feedback. I have to say that of everything and everywhere I have hunted, this is the most fun. Maybe not my favorite, but definitely the most fun. Anyone else feel that way or am I talking crazy talk

I got my first speedgoat in 2012 and must say that it's a good way to enjoy a western hunt with family and friends and not get a whole lot of money wrapped up in a good time. I'll be introducing my 9 year old daughter to speedgoats followed by my son in a few years. For an eastern guy with kids who loves hunting, this is the best time you can have for under $1500.

A nice buck right there. I agree with all those above that missed out on a pronghorn hunt this fall - I don't want to be left out next year.

Thank you all for your positive feedback. I have to say that of everything and everywhere I have hunted, this is the most fun. Maybe not my favorite, but definitely the most fun. Anyone else feel that way or am I talking crazy talk

I definitely agree, I love chasing those lopes. The weather is usually pretty decent, beautiful country and plenty of animals.....what's not to like?

Back