Colorado Statewide Bighorn SHeep Tag

Thanks, man. You realize I don't offer that to everyone?

In our quest to discover Duplan's secret raffle luck charm, it's probably best not to replicate any of your moves for any two people anyway. Just try and remember what you did with each raffle ticket . . . Once we narrow it down to your absolute luckiest movement, there'll be no limits. You'll be a real life genie granting wishes at will!

Last edited:
did my best to buy tickts but says canada and us only
if you fellas can come here to hunt our thar we at least should get reciprocal rights to buy a raffle

Those rifles were too purty, Had to give it a chance.

Passed on the sheep. I hunted Barbary in the shale hills of New Mexico and they kicked my ass, Settled for a ewe after 6 weeks of cactus in my butt,

Hope the organization can use my money!

Last edited:
Those rifles were too purty, Had to give it a chance.

Passed on the sheep. I hunted Barbary in the shale hills of New Mexico and they kicked my ass, Settled for a ewe after 6 weeks of cactus in my butt,

Hope the organization can use my money!

Plenty of sheep in non-nosebleed country a person could chase with this tag. Some of it a 1/4 mile or less from I-70.

However, those are some pretty guns as well.

Thank you for your purchase.

Alright Dink, you got me for the sheep and rifle draw. I don't necessarily need both to complete this mission however if you would like to truely make this an incredible experience, I will accept them and do my part.

Man, I'm going to have to buy another plane ticket to come home early when I win the sheep tag. What a Conundrum.... (No mountain pun intended).

Tanner

did my best to buy tickts but says canada and us only
if you fellas can come here to hunt our thar we at least should get reciprocal rights to buy a raffle

Hey Kiwi,

The raffle is open to anyone that can meet the big game hunting requirements in CO (age and hunter education). The US/Canada restriction is with the payment gateway company we are using. Raffle tickets could be ordered by mail, and I could email you the form if you like.

I truly appreciate all of the support from those who have participated. The raffle and auction licenses are the primary funding mechanism we have for projects each year. In the last 5 years we have directed $1,411,258 to habitat enhancement, disease research, risk assessments, management and education efforts. We couldn't do it without your help.

Hey Kiwi,

The raffle is open to anyone that can meet the big game hunting requirements in CO (age and hunter education). The US/Canada restriction is with the payment gateway company we are using. Raffle tickets could be ordered by mail, and I could email you the form if you like.

I truly appreciate all of the support from those who have participated. The raffle and auction licenses are the primary funding mechanism we have for projects each year. In the last 5 years we have directed $1,411,258 to habitat enhancement, disease research, risk assessments, management and education efforts. We couldn't do it without your help.

will pm you me email addy,,txks

raffle

Just entered the sheep drawing. Was wondering if Dink can be conned into guiding for a couple cases of east coast beer? Jim.

Thanks, everyone. Just a few more days to purchase. Would be cool if someone from HT won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back