Davis tent

bob peterson

I read that in the past Davis tent had a spring sale, I'm thinking of purchasing one of their tents and was wondering if anyone had an idea of the timing of this sale, or if there even is one. Also any of your experiences related to this sale would be appreciated.

I don't know anything about Davis Tents but I did a quick check on their facebook page and it was about this time last year that they announced a big "scratch and dent" sale that began April 1. It might be worth a shot asking them on their page.

They also have monthly sales and packages. Give them a call and mention what your looking for. I bought a Davis and they where great to work with and the tent package I bought is excellent

Great tents. Davis donates a tent to colorado bowhunters association banquet for auction each year. You could get a great deal on that one. I think it is a 14'x16 foot model.

I just got a new 12 x 14 from Denver Tent. Great tent company and a good price for quality. Ask for Jeff or Chris very helpful.

I have a 12x14 Davis. Love it.

FYI, Davis also donates a 12x14 nicely outfitted tent to the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society banquet/fundraiser. It's April 18th. I've seen them go for much less than their retail price.

I just ordered a 12x14 a week ago. They have monthly specials on their website. This month is $50.00 off shipping. I asked when ordering if they knew what Aprils special would be and he said they were so busy he wasn't sure if they would have a special in April. When I ordered he estimated 3-4 weeks till shipped. So far I am happy with how polite and willing to answer questions Davis has been.

-Dan

I also have a Davis 12x14. They were fantastic to work with when I ordered and had a quick turnaround time. They make a very nice tent.

I picked up a gray 10x12 a few years ago through the scratch and dent sale and it said it was a tent with sewing that wasn't straight that one of the new people worked on to learn.... To me it looks perfect but it was a great deal. I got the angle kit and built an internal frame. It's great for 2 guys and a ton of gear and a table across the back. A 3rd guy and you'd lose the table and it would be tight for sure. Great quality and highly reccomend them

So I just got an email back from Davis and they indicated they would have a sale but it would be a month or two, which is a departure from in the past. I have already done my homework and talked to them previously, just waiting to pull the pin.

The April special just posted by Davis is that they have been forced into a price increase, effective June 1st. May have to just forget about the whole thing, big difference between want and need.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back