Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

BHA Rendezvous 2016

I will be there along with a fairly sizeable crew from the Boise area. Should be a great time with tons of good info and smart/fun people.

Thinking we should have a "Hunt Talk" gathering, given how many HT folks will be there. Any thoughts?

Really wish I could make it to this, but it's this or a spring bear hunt trip a few weeks later....... Bear hunt wins!

Thinking we should have a "Hunt Talk" gathering, given how many HT folks will be there. Any thoughts?

Was tossing around the idea of hosting a HuntTalk gathering at my place on Sunday after the BHA activities wrap up. Randy11 agreed to emcee the gathering. I'm 30 miles south of Missoula so I can understand if folks don't want to make the drive.

Jeff

Was tossing around the idea of hosting a HuntTalk gathering at my place on Sunday after the BHA activities wrap up. Randy11 agreed to emcee the gathering. I'm 30 miles south of Missoula so I can understand if folks don't want to make the drive.

Jeff

I will add that Jeffs garage produces elixirs that put the local breweries to shame, and that I make the best pulled pork south of the county line.

This is a great organization, and living 45 miles south of the festivities would make me a complete arse hole if I didn't attend. Hope they can tolerate a Rooter. Property values will drop like lead weight after word gets out in Missoula.

What about something Sunday morning-ish in the event some folks need to get out of Missoula?

I am down for this. That should let us east coasters book flights early enought to get home before dark (hopefully).

This is all assuming Saturday night does not get too late......

This is all assuming Saturday night does not get too late......

It not so much Saturday night, it's really how many of the 12 am hours that Sunday has do you want to be awake for.

I've tried to go to bed at a reasonable hour, but then drinking beer while sitting in the Adipose boat in the hotel lobby just seems like such a good idea.

How about we just have the HT gathering at the same time of the Brew Fest at Caras Park on Friday night? I'll see if I can clear that with the BHA brass.

I'll be there and my wife is coming to the brewfest with me. I'll have a vendor booth set up (Ryan Richards Photography) and will be selling prints, cards, etc. so stop by and say hi!

Back