MT 2014 Antelope Drawing

Antelope 330-20 Centennial Valley
Haven't been able to get back for 20 years, probably looks pretty much the same.
Looking forward to this Fall in Dillon, hunting and fishing with my son and grandchildren
.jd

This antelope situation in Montana is depressing.I want to go back when there were enough tags to satisfy the 700 crowd which eased up pressure on smaller units,especially in the western half.

I hear ya Hem. My family has a farm in the area we hunt and I've hunted it since I was a kid. Used to be alone out there with a tag every year. Last year I didn't draw for the first time EVER. Drew this year, as did my kids. It will be my sons first hunt. The situation in the East has put the hurt on some other units as far as draw odds. mtmuley

Well the wife and I drew antelope buck and doe tags, I guess that's the nice part of party applications. Arhery bull permit breaks, and a cow tag, plus rifle 652 mule deer. I feel pretty lucky this year. Now to start scouting, the only think I feel slightly confident in is the cow elk tag. The rest I have no clue. Oh well it's the wife's first year hunting, just need to make it fun for her.:)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back