Some Indiana Bucks

LCH

Here's a few pictures from one of my deer cams here in southern Indiana. Really hoping to get a chance at the 9 point (4x5 for you guys out west :rolleyes: ). He should be a dandy by the time he's done growing.

LCH - I agree that 9 should be a dandy by the time the season opens, looking forward to the hero pics.
p.s. - I assume the date on the pic is wrong, seems the date thing on these cams are a pain more often than not. I put 5 cams out 2wks ago here in Ohio, resisting the urge to go check them for a few more weeks. Good luck.

LCH - I agree that 9 should be a dandy by the time the season opens, looking forward to the hero pics.
p.s. - I assume the date on the pic is wrong, seems the date thing on these cams are a pain more often than not. I put 5 cams out 2wks ago here in Ohio, resisting the urge to go check them for a few more weeks. Good luck.

Yeah, for some reason that camera doesn't retain the dates I enter. I gave up on it a while back.

I just pulled mine too. I expect to see more bucks next round but these were some of the better visitors. A little SE Kansas action.
firsttrailcam2014588_zpsed008292.jpg

firsttrailcam2014609_zpsb657aad9.jpg

firsttrailcam2014949_zpsfee2c4ec.jpg

firsttrailcam20141197_zps97d97c2d.jpg

I am still waiting on a couple from last year show. Hopefully they are still around.

Hey Southwind, flush a couple of those guys up towards me!! Very clear images for a trailcam.

That fawn is smaller than I would have thought.

Hey Southwind, flush a couple of those guys up towards me!! Very clear images for a trailcam.

That fawn is smaller than I would have thought.

I will herd a few up 400 for you. I'm not even sure I will be hunting them there yet, I'm still waiting to see if I pulled a either species tag.

That is a Moultree M80 I have been running for three years now. It's taken well over 10K pictures and really not a bad shot. It's only 5mp but it's been real reliable and consistent. I am not a trail cam expert but this one has been a good unit for me.

Nice Pics! It looks like all my central Indiana bucks took a vacation down south. I haven't seen a buck on the trail cam in almost 2 weeks. :(

So it looks like I spoke too soon about the central Indiana bucks taking a vacation down south. I checked my card last night and this bad boy was on there. I have pictures of him from last year and while he didn't get any wider he sure got taller :D!!!

Attachments

• PICT0078.jpg
    PICT0078.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 734
  • PICT0079.jpg
    PICT0079.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 758
  • PICT0080.jpg
    PICT0080.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 770
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts