Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Pending Non Typical MT State Record Elk

Huge bull. Should retitle this thread how to turn a 0.6% draw odds unit into a .006% draw odds unit.

Great job guys. Great bull. I have known about this bull being taken. It is great that you posted on this
Site. Thank you very much for sharing. Let the flood gates open. Any story on the hunt?

Great job guys. Great bull. I have known about this bull being taken. It is great that you posted on this
Site. Thank you very much for sharing. Let the flood gates open. Any story on the hunt?

I would be surprised if there was an elk hunter in Montana that didn't get pictures of this at least ten times yesterday.

This is the first I have seen or heard of this bull. Looks like a good one. Hopefully it came from District 380.

The thing that blows my mind is that someone had the balls to hold on to that tag until the last day of the season...

Unbelievable bull, good for the hunter.

The thing that blows my mind is that someone had the balls to hold on to that tag until the last day of the season...

Unbelievable bull, good for the hunter.

Some people don't have a choice in that unit. I know of a few pots of tag soup out of there the last couple years.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back