Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My first elk ever!!!!

I went on a hunt with only me and my grandfather. We never shot an elk but we where hunting them for 3 years. One year ago there was an old man that was a hunter. He told us about this great place and how it has tons of elk. Well that is true. This year I got my first elk ever with Gods help and I am very thankful to him.20161016_084700.jpg

Here is also a video on how I filmed it. I dont have a camcorder so its not that great of a video. I am hoping to get a better camera. Ive been studying hunting shows and learn there "tricks" and there ways that make it intresting. I only learned that after the hunt when I became even more patonate about recording hunts. So here it is. Go ahead and subscribe to get better videos than this. Thank you all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITaiNELWoA

Congratulation TCO. My buddy and I hunted cow elk for 5 days and together couldn't accomplish what you did. Way to go.

Well done. To us old-timers three years is nothing, but a lot of people your age might have given up. Way to stick with it and get it done.

Nice job there son! Congrats & I'm sure it's the first of many to come!

ElkNut1

Back