Wyoming harvest reporting requirement for antelope

Goatshoes

I have searched, and can't find anything indicating that there is a requirement to report my harvest success or lack thereof to Wyoming for antelope, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Can somebody please confirm for me whether or not there is a harvest reporting requirement for antelope?

Thanks.

If your asking if you have to register your kill, like alot of eastern state do with deer season (driving it to a gas station and registering it), no, Wyoming doesn't have that requirement. If you drive by a check station, you are required to stop though. There will be big signs asking hunters to stop

Thanks guys. What I'm referring to is an obligation to go on line and complete information or fill out a paper survey regarding the hunt following the close of the season. Apparently it is by invitation and ther is no link that I need to seek out.

Thanks again.

I got a survey last week and filled it out, but they sent it to me,,,if they don't send you a survey I don't think you need to worry about it.

I was up by Kaycee wy today and asked a guy from G&F about the landowner coupon if you shoot something on public land and he said do what you want with it. Tear it up, send it to BLM or the state. Only deeded landowner gets paid $16 per antelope.

Back