Hello from the east, but MT Bound soon enough for good!

MT Bound

Hey guys, just saying hello, fairly new to the forum mostly as a lurker, and have been enjoying gaining tons of knowledge from all the great guys on this forum.

As my username indicates, I am soon enough heading to MT as a permanent resident next summer and am starting to get things lined up for the move. It's been a dream of mine for over 10 years.

Grew up in the Midwest and have hunted all my life, I didn't get addicted to elk hunting until about 8 yrs ago on my first elk bow hunt in MT. Nothing compares to it for me!

Been hunting in MT on and off for more than 15 years on public land DIY hunts with my brother who has lived in MT for a long time.

Anyway, this site is great and just wanted to formally say hello.

Phil

Absolutely Fair Chase! I cant get out of here fast enough, it's been a long road of tolerance for me.
Hoping to land a job in Helena & live within an hours drive of Town out in the hills somewhere.
I'm not only moving for the hunting, but for the lifestyle, culture, outdoor opportunities & to leave the last 20 yrs behind me.

Glad you are making the jump. My wife and I are doing the same in 4 years when we retire and cannot wait to be back in the mountains.

We are still on the fence where we are going to live...It is down to the panhandle of Idaho or western Montana.

Back