Looking for coyote hunters

Dakota79

We do sell coyote hunting packages if you want but the main point of this post is to get some coyote hunters coming out. We are in the very Northwest corner of South Dakota and would love to have some hunters come out and shoot some coyotes.. We are losing livestock and money. I can get you access to thousands of acres of several ranches combined in the same situation.

Sounds like instead of selling a hunt you should be paying someone to hunt them. I couldn't imagine paying to go on a coyote hunt...

With all the public land to hunt not many folks would want to pay to hunt coyotes. Maybe do a contest hunt on the effected ranches and it would be a win win for everyone. Then you could invite the good teams back to hunt for free.
Dan

Read the posts carefully again guys. I'm not trying to sell hunts. I'm offering to show people where to go to get some coyotes. Maybe I just posted the writing wrong. Not many snow geese around here.

If I was closer I would take you up on it. I would love nothing more than to hunt Wiley. Surprisingly difficult to get access around here :/

My son is working in Bowman, ND for the next month or so. He may be interested, but don't think he has a rifle along. I can let him know what is goin on and see if he can help you out. Can you PM me with info?

If someone were to come from out-of-state, are there any licenses or permits required? If so, how much?

I can tell you folks that good coyote hunters would have a blast out in that area. I have been hunting deer and antelope out that way , North of Wall, SD and we have seen coyotes on every trip. A rancher told me that last year he had a group that came out and Killed, not hunted, coyotes with snowmobiles. They killed 30+ on three different trips in one winter. There isn't a ton of public land but some phone calls would get you plenty of ranchers that would welcome you.

They will be some of the prettiest coyotes you have ever seen. Big and furry. Great way to make some contacts for other hunting in the area.

I'm curious, if you sell hunts, then why don't you just go yourself and charge the ranchers $100 per yote you kill? I get you are not trying to sell hunts in this post, but this seems like an opportunity to make some cash to clean out some yotes for you.

Because they are relatives and just good friends and I'm just giving someone else a chance to kill something.

Dakota79,

Great post. I am way to far away. Your state is not that populous. If I was close, I would be all over it. I think the distance is your problem. Really cool offer!

Wish i were closer, love to shoot coyotes and know a bunch of guys that do as well, but thats a ways from n idaho and eastern wa. Good luck with them and thanks for posting this. Would like to find something closer to home like this

My son and i live in craig colordo, would love to come out sometime in december with him. Its his senior year and i want to spend as much time hunting with him before he goes off to college. So if its possible in December i will contact you.

A little late on this one. Getting caught up on some reading material. I know a rancher near the Pine Ridge reservation that might be all over this. They hunt with suppressors and do night hunts/etc. They are the real deal. If you don't mind, could you PM me some info and I can pass it fwd.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back