Caribou Gear

Shane Mahoney in Bozeman

MTGomer

Shane Mahoney is speaking tomorrow 9/27 at the Wild Sheep Foundation in Bozeman at 5:30-8:00

412 Pronghorn Trail

Hoping to make the 6 hour trip down for it to turn around and come right back in the morning. Any Hunt Talkers going?

Hoping to make the 6 hour trip down for it to turn around and come right back in the morning. Any Hunt Talkers going?

I'll be there. Shane, Gray Throrton, and I will be doing a podcast before hand, discussing the issues surrounding wild sheep conservation.

I'll be there. Shane, Gray Throrton, and I will be doing a podcast before hand, discussing the issues surrounding wild sheep conservation.

Already looking forward to this podcast. Should be south bound within an hour. Looking forward to hearing Shane talk about his Wild Harvest Initiative.

Just finished listening to this podcast. Good discussion, but kind of whiffed on the bolded topic. You should try to get Gray back on and spend two hours on that topic.

I would be interested in the article about millennials not joining organizations if you have it.

Just finished listening to this podcast. Good discussion, but kind of whiffed on the bolded topic. You should try to get Gray back on and spend two hours on that topic.

I would be interested in the article about millennials not joining organizations if you have it.

^^^This!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back