Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

SW Idaho Hunting Partner

LandDiver

New to hunting. Would love to gain knowledge on hunting elk and deer from those of you who have the experience. I live on base in Mtn. Home, and I am a stay at home father of 4, and would love to leave the house for more then a grocery run when my wife is off from work ha ha! The gym is my escape, and wanting to get out to the mountains more. If anybody is willing to let a newb tag along, and swap stories or talk about life I'm down. I am 33y/o.

Thank you.

New to hunting. Would love to gain knowledge on hunting elk and deer from those of you who have the experience. I live on base in Mtn. Home, and I am a stay at home father of 4, and would love to leave the house for more then a grocery run when my wife is off from work ha ha! The gym is my escape, and wanting to get out to the mountains more. If anybody is willing to let a newb tag along, and swap stories or talk about life I'm down. I am 33y/o.

Thank you.
I'm a newbie in sw idaho as well. A little ways from you, over by ontario, or. It's all new to me as well, but hey we can swap info or whatever if you want. I've no kids, just a job that keeps me busy. 35 years old. Pm me if you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back