Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WY Elk: KHunter archery 2016

Khunter

image.jpegScouted this summer. And on the road today. I can make 3 week-long trips if needed from today through 1st week in October.

Jet fuel on on the dashboard!

will share what I can as it unfolds. Weak cell cover so probably have to post when I get home.

Last edited:
Have a good time, take pics, and find one that makes you happy. Enjoy and be safe!

Good luck. Enjoy your time and we look forward to hearing about your adventures

Donettes could be America's finest "while driving to the trailhead" energy food.

Good luck.

"Cocaine donuts"........and maybe twice as addictive as cocaine itself.
Looking forward to another stellar adventure story

Good luck! those "Cocaine donuts" will leave some traces around the mouth/nose area if your not careful, make sure and and wipe it off before entering an establishment, :)
Matt

image.jpgFirst elk seen. Big. Ultra wide. Could not get on him today but will try to find again in the morning. Great first day with my brother taging along and spotting lots of elk. saw 9 or so Bulls. A couple 300-320 and this big guy were the best.

Last edited:
I suspect we will pick up any leftover little bulls you leave later this week........ ;)

Good luck !

Don't pass on too many, remember bird in hand. Getting close is the easy part , putting them down is something different. Good luck!!!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back