PEAX Equipment

Anyone score this weekend?

Eyeguy

For those that made it out....any luck? Any arrows released or cool encounters to write about? Under two weeks for us. :)

I did get lucky and got a 4x4 Sunday morning! That's a bull 4 years in a row - so lucky is right! Better yet, my grandson, Jake, text me to see how it was going. Told him to come up with a pack as I was boning out an elk. He showed up with another buddy - both Kremmling football players. Did I mention this was a lucky day?? Loaded them heavy and they still left this old boy in their dust. When we got back down to my camp there was my daughter and son in law with coolers and ice. So we had a celebratory beverage and told some other embellished stories :). Was crazy how it all played out and a day to be remembered with family!

I did get lucky and got a 4x4 Sunday morning! That's a bull 4 years in a row - so lucky is right! Better yet, my grandson, Jake, text me to see how it was going. Told him to come up with a pack as I was boning out an elk. He showed up with another buddy - both Kremmling football players. Did I mention this was a lucky day?? Loaded them heavy and they still left this old boy in their dust. When we got back down to my camp there was my daughter and son in law with coolers and ice. So we had a celebratory beverage and told some other embellished stories :). Was crazy how it all played out and a day to be remembered with family!

Good for you. Always helps when you got boys you can put to work.

Wow. That sounds like a awesome day.

This story made my day!

MAN, that sounds a lot like the perfect day!!!!
You're a very blessed man my friend!!

Congrats! We can start chasing deer and elk this Saturday, and with the in-laws in town that is exactly what I will be doing!

Good Job!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back