Yeti GOBOX Collection

Looking for sheds - wedding decorations

I am getting married in April 2017 and my bride to be is wanting elk and mule deer sheds for table center decorations. Any ideas on how I can achieve this? The closest major city to me is Reno, NV. Do people rent their sheds? Thanks

Just sheds? No add ons? You might consider adding some decorative "value"... candles, flowers, etc for color. I make these, I like them better without the flower thing but women like the color of adding the flowers. (as if you will actually get to make the decision!) yeah right...

Cool stuff, squirrel. I would think that if you found someone with a enough sheds, they wouldn't mind renting them as long as there was a way to inventory what you rented to ensure they got all of em back. How many tables do you guys plan on having?

Sounds wonderful jermys4. I appreciate it. The lady was asking this past weekend if I found any. I am willing to purchase a large elk shed for the head table at a minimum for decoration.

squirrel do you make those?

Find, make, these and most anything else you can send me a pic of or describe in detail, otherwise they just fall on top of you when the piles get too big... Horns are a pain!

To the original post, antlers are simply a commodity like any other you buy... you sell... prices edge up (which they have NOT been doing) you even make a little $ Buy in March, use for your wedding, sell in June, most likely cost you little or nothing in the exchange. All you need to know is the right person with the right basement.

Wow! That looks like the right basement to me! The lady would like just sheds to compliment the center pieces. If you're interred in selling to me then send me a DM. Not sure what they cost but we would have ideally 30 mule deer horns and a few large elk. Looks like you can accommodate that!

shipping would eat you for lunch... find someone where you can pick them up in person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back