Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Need Help in MT for archery field day

Nick Balla

Hello,
So I just took the online bowhunter education online course and need to complete my field day.
Long story short, I misinterpreted what I needed to do.
Now, we're a week away from archery opener and I need to complete a field day or I won't be going out and there are not any events for one that I can find when I try to search on the websites
Can anyone help me out with this? (I live in Missoula)
Thank you

According to the website information copied below, you may be SOL for this archery season.

Important:
Bowhunter Education Field Day courses may be difficult to find after mid-August due to the start of archery season.

I'm a bowhunter ed teacher and we finished up all that we will be doing in the area this year. In the past it had to be done before July 31, but they've changed those regs with the advent of the online courses. I am sorry to tell you that you probably won't find one this year. I would call 542-5500, and ask for Vivica and see if she has anything she knows about.

I'm a bowhunter ed teacher and we finished up all that we will be doing in the area this year. In the past it had to be done before July 31, but they've changed those regs with the advent of the online courses. I am sorry to tell you that you probably won't find one this year. I would call 542-5500, and ask for Vivica and see if she has anything she knows about.

Thanks a lot!
That's what I was looking for.
Hoping I could find some teacher to run through it with quick
But I will call Vivica tomorrow!
Thanks again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back