Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

British Columbia

BCBowtech

Hello from Vancouver Island, British Columbia.

I am an avid bowhunter and rifle hunter, I spend most of my time chasing Blacktails and Black bears but occasionally go after Moose and Elk as well.

Look forward to contributing to the forums and learning what I can.

Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to get back in BC up north and west of Fort Nelson!

Welcome!
I spent some time in BC around Bamfield & Cape Beal fishing & hunting with the lighthouse keepers back in late 80's.
Joined the Tyee club with a 56lb Chinook out of Nitnat lake (a fiord).Came home with 600lbs of frozen salmon,halibut ,blacktail & bear.
A few memorable vacas(Holiday) in Victoria & Vancouver too.

Last edited:
Welcome! I was just on Vancouver Island last week. My uncle has a condo and boat in Tahsis and my father and I joined him for a few days of fishing. The fishing was terrible this year, but the sights were beautiful and I got to spend a day packrafting a local river.

Several years ago I spent a couple weeks surveying on the southern part of the Island. I spent some time on Beechey Head in East Sooke Regional Park, Race Rocks Lighthouse, and Fisgard Lighthouse.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas... Got out yesterday for the first bow hunt of the fall season and had an amazing day... 25 deer total spotted, dozen elk with a nice 6X6 herd bull.. probably a dozen grouse, and we tried our luck at getting a wolf with the bows since we had 4 of them around us..

Back