Texas Pronghorn Jackpot

jabber

Got an email today from the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department informing me that I was drawn for the 1 Private Lands Antelope tag this year. Last year there was 1472 applicants for this tag. The hunt is the 1st - 9th of October in the far Northwest corner of Texas. I am excited!!!

Congrats! Big lopers down that way. So if I didn't get an email, I suppose I didn't draw Rita Blanca? ;)

Good luck and con grats. I hunted antelope in the panhandle years ago and loved it. A little flatter than I liked but doable. You'll have great fun!!

Wow congratulations! I put in every time when I lived in Texas. I think the odds are even higher that that because applicants can be put in the pot more than once. I think it is each year you are not drawn your name is put in but they only report the number of applicants. Anyway it is crazy odds.

Congrats! Looking forward to the story and pics.

I guess that means I didn't draw, huh? Congratulations to you! Share your pictures & story. Would live to hear about it

I have seen some big ones around Dalhart. Hope you have a great hunt! Maybe next year they will pull my name for something.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back