Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Guess the score! Win $20 - 10 days til season

Ttannahill14

Decent buck we've been having show up on our farm regularly all summer. 10 days until youth season I'm hoping to get my brother in law on him. We have him pretty well patternered. September 3rd with a rifle is opening day for youth.

Lets play a little game. Guess the score from trail cam pics. If we harvest this year we'll tape him up and see what he scores. Whoever is closest I'll mail a $20 gift card to Cabela's or Bass Pro or whatever you would like. This is definitely the biggest jinx I think I could ever put on a deer. No way we harvest it now ha right? Guess away!

WGI_0281 - Copy.jpgWGI_0283 - Copy.jpgWGI_0289.jpgWGI_0369.jpgWGI_0372.jpg

Trying to subtract mass of the velvet, seeing split browtines adding a couple of points, Schaaf stole my original number.....142 3/8.

3 year old deer.

His name is Elmer, but all the other deer on the place call him Elmo, and try to laugh like the Sesame Street Elmo, because they know it bugs him.

I know your brother in law will be happy to see him!

Haha he got named "Brownie" cause of his split browtines. Although Elmo was a close second.

Agreed on 3 year old dear. You all are in the ballpark with what I was figuring.

125 3/8 gross, main beams aren't all that long and not a lot of mass. Still a nice buck! Not hating on him at all just saying he wouldn't go over 130.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back