Guess the score! Win $20 - 10 days til season

Here is a straight 8 that might just make 130 and I think he has your buck beat. Very hard for an 8 to go 140. I will guess 119 IMG_0586.jpgIMG_0588.jpg

First off I have never been a score guy, I think scores diminish the trophy.

But to play the game I would say he is closer to 120 than 140. He is a beautiful deer.

129 5/8! Would be a great first buck for anyone. Best of luck!

Any sightings on this deer during Youth Season? Archers have a go now, then muzzloader hunter before regular firearms season in December.
Hope you help your BIL have a great adventure.

Beans are too tall to get any shots while feeding. We're holding tight and not being too aggressive until the crops come up. Should be a fall harvest for the record books!

Should be a fall harvest for the record books!

Corn combines working into the dark last night out at Little Sinkhole. (We gave up our spot to a dad/kid and moved down the pool so that the dad with the new hip wouldn't have to walk any further) Looks like it was a great bushel load per acre, or they just weren't running enough trucks to offload the corn, as we saw several harvesters idling, waiting for their turn.

Crops are in and the rut is starting in earnest. Is he still showing up on the cameras?

Back