PEAX Equipment

Maryland Sika deer

bennett454

My brother and I are going to the eastern shore to hunt sikas on public land I have a few places in mind. My question is has anyone accessed Taylor's island by boat if so will I be able to do it in a regular jon boat with a 7.5 hp outboard what's the depth on the flats out to the island? Also curious how bad the swing in tides are. I'm hoping to make a trip down with a kayak to look around but wanted to check here and see if anyone had first hand knowledge of the wma thanks in advance

I have not been down but I've been doing a good bit of research, if you want someone to go there and scout with I would be interested. I'm in York area.

Goat

Thanks for the offer goat I'll be heading down in September at some point I think I'm gonna checkout some of the forest lands for our first trip out I think wading through the marsh will be difficult so hopefully easy to leave people behind. I might still swing by and check out the ramp at Taylor's and see what the it looks like in person I can let you know how it looks. Check out Doug whitfields sight to lots of good sika hunting info on it

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back