Caribou Gear Tarp

New guy from NYC

ATbuckhunter

Hey guys, new guy here from NYC. I joined this forum so I can learn all I can about hunting out west, so when the day comes that I can start doing DIY hunts I can actually know a thing or two. I know you guys are probably laughing because I'm a hunter in NYC, but there are more hunters here then you would think. Unfortunately I know I defiantly wont be able to go until I finish college though.

Hey guys, new guy here from NYC. I joined this forum so I can learn all I can about hunting out west, so when the day comes that I can start doing DIY hunts I can actually know a thing or two. I know you guys are probably laughing because I'm a hunter in NYC, but there are more hunters here then you would think. Unfortunately I know I defiantly wont be able to go until I finish college though.

Welcome. Where are you going to school? I went to college in NYC, as well.

Welcome from a former New Yorker...Rochester area

Thank you. I always wanted to hunt the finger lakes region...some beautiful country and big bucks up that way. I was invited to hunt in Steuben county so that's as close as I can get for now haha.

Welcome!
I don't blame you. If I lived in NYC, I'd be wanting to shoot something too! JK, you can learn alot from the guys on here.

Back