Memorial Day

dwm4375

Started off my Memorial Day at 3:06am with a new baby. 8lbs, 10oz, 21" long. We missed having him on my late grandfather's birthday by 3 hours, but he came on Memorial Day instead. My grandfather was an Army veteran of the occupation of post-war Germany between WWII and Korea, and also the relative responsible to introducing me to hunting thru his sons and my dad (his son-in-law).

Semper Fi, and remember the veterans in your lives,
Dan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Congrats!! I hope you have a new hunting and fishing partner for the rest of your life. Thank you to your grandfather too! I hope your baby brings you years of joy and new adventures.

Congratulations. He is so handsome he's pretty. Train him up in the way that he should go, show him character and wisdom.

Congratulations, Dad! That's a good-looking boy you have there. Praise God for children!

Congrats --- a special day became even more special for you! Looks like he's got serious potential for packing out elk for you down the road. :eek:

image.jpg

I have 2 armfuls of future hunters and fishermen now. My oldest (almost 3.5) is getting his first fishing pole when we get home from the hospital. Hopefully that will lessen the sting of sharing Mom and Dad with another brother. They each already have a 10-22 to learn to shoot with, will be a great stage in their lives.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back