Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

STEALING YOUR PUBLIC LANDS - Episode 2, History of State Lands

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Video #2 in this series is now live. This one gives a quick history of how Federal lands were acquired, how states came to own the lands managed by the state land boards, and how the states gave up any claim to the Federal lands in exchange for 5-15% of the Federal lands within their border.

Politicians love to say, "Give the lands back to the states."

Really, how can you "give it back to the states" when the states have never owned these and gave up any claim to them?

IMG_0699.jpg

https://youtu.be/-h1zYR02-AY

Again, I hope you share these with your friends and if you like these videos, please subscribe to our channel.

Awesome. Keep it up Fin. You did a good job of explaining something in under 3 minutes that I would have tripped and stumbled over for about 30 minutes.

Yes, very well done Randy...this is going to be a major help to stop the idea of PLT.

Thank you.

Great job condensing a big subject down to two minutes Randy.

Often times when I am involved in discussing controversial subjects that pertain to lands in the west and/or hunting, I point people to a HuntTalk thread. Because where else does such informed discourse occur? I think this video series will be one of those things people can point to to say, "Go watch this." These are going to be valuable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back