Montana Doggin

Big Sky

Last summer Al Morris and Jeff Writer brought their decoy dogs out here to hunt coyotes with me. We had a blast and managed to have quite a bit of success. Both those guys are a ton of fun to hunt with. They even managed to call one in and have the dogs work it close enough that even I could hit one. Heck, I even got treated to the Al Morris Shuffle at the end. I don't know how to embed a video on this site or if it's even possible, so here is a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQkZShg7kco

Big Al didn't do the Truffle Shuffle after every coyote we killed but when he did, it would crack me up. For any of you that have watched him on TV he's the same guy in real life as he is on TV. Actually let me alter that just a little. He's a great guy on TV and even a little better in real life.

That's a pretty awesome video. Are those Jagd pups? How on earth do you train a dog to "bait" in a 'yote like that? Amazing.

Yes collar controlled. The dogs in the video are both part cur. I can't remember what the spotted dog is mixed with besides cur, but the other is some kind of terrier/cur cross. We also had a mountain cur along, but she was in the pick up during this stand as she wasn't feeling good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back