Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NV Draw Results 5/27

Antcap

Who's getting excited? I'll take a sheep tag, and maybe a bear, oh ya and maybe??? Come on NDOW Claus, hook a brotha up!! I just want 2 or 3 tags and that's it!

I'll take a muzy deer tag but with two points I'll be hanging a couple more years.

Nevada is just about my last stand for a tag...I had to turn back in a mule deer tag last year. I hope the tag gods dont punish me over that transgression.

I've already blocked out December, knowing I have a Nevada sheep tag coming my way. If not that, then if our party app of me, Spitz, and my son can draw mule deer, I'll settle for chasing mule deer in the sage.

Last chance for a draw elk tag for me this year after missing in Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado.

Might have to do a Montana leftover hunt again this year.

I'm in for four units for Mule Deer and the Silver State for Antelope. Have both fingers crossed, although, i'm not overly optimistic right now. Two days left!

Today was the draw and we'll find out in 48 hrs. Usually the results will post right around this time on Friday. I wish NV had a backdoor way of finding results early. The Hunt NV site is closed. This is proof that the draw was actually today, but you can't cheat and look at your bonus points. Good luck!!

Seems like every year we get this close and I start second guessing he units I chose I wish it was Friday just so I could know already

one. more. day!!!
It's better than Christmas. I hope I was a good boy this year.

I've already blocked out December, knowing I have a Nevada sheep tag coming my way. If not that, then if our party app of me, Spitz, and my son can draw mule deer, I'll settle for chasing mule deer in the sage.

How many points do you have for sheep Randy?

Thanks again for getting back to me on the Humboldt County Elk Plan. I wrote a letter and included some of your thoughts.

-David Gough

Funny things happen in the psyche of a hunter. The draw has been totally insignificant to me, especially after seeing the GoHunt or in this case NoHunt odds. But, seeing Gr8bawana's post two days ago I have been regularly looking at my watch expecting a magic 27 to appear in my date window. Time has literally slowed down for me on this front. It's the vortex of my ancient brain and modern technology connecting the hunt.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back