Off Tomorrow for Romania for Roe Deer.

Very nice. Looks like an amazing trip. I've been contemplating a roe deer hunt similar to yours. If you don't mind me asking, what outfit did you hunt with?

It really was a great trip and I was very comfortable and the people there welcomed me in like a life long friend. I am primarily a DIY guy but obviously that is not possible there but it is a great adventure hunting free ranging wild Roe deer while experiencing and sharing in another hunting culture.

If you plan well enough in advance airline tickets are not bad and the hunt itself was far less than I would pay an outfitter in my own state to hunt a whitetail

Nice Adventure!!

Romania is a good place for hunt!! and the roedeer in the rut is amazing!! In my place i have only a few days of rut, but is posible shot one or two with the bow if you have luck and stay this days.

Nice trophy

Congrats on a fine trip. What caliber did you shoot? From my extremely limited knowledge, those are great trophies.

Wow! I am super jealous. Those are some very fine roe heads and it sounds like an exceptional hunt. I have to admit, I never really considered Romania a hunting destination. Thanks for sharing!

We just got back from a family trip to Germany and Austria. One of first things I noticed driving away from Frankfurt was a permanent deer stand in a field right next to the airport. It reminded me of the deer stands that dotted the countryside in PA where I grew up. Over the course of 2 weeks I saw hundreds of these stands and the wheels have been turning ever since. There's a lot more game and hunting opportunities in Europe than I ever imagined. Sucks you can't bring the meat home but I've really got the itch to hunt Europe and this sounds right up my alley. Thanks for posting.

We just got back from a family trip to Germany and Austria. One of first things I noticed driving away from Frankfurt was a permanent deer stand in a field right next to the airport. It reminded me of the deer stands that dotted the countryside in PA where I grew up. Over the course of 2 weeks I saw hundreds of these stands and the wheels have been turning ever since. There's a lot more game and hunting opportunities in Europe than I ever imagined. Sucks you can't bring the meat home but I've really got the itch to hunt Europe and this sounds right up my alley. Thanks for posting.

It was a family trip to Hungary,Austria, and Germany last fall that made me go ahead and pull the trigger as they say. It was such a great experience and won't be my last.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back