Another lope app??

Chucknduck

Gonna be applying in Wyoming for some doe tags. I know you can put in twice for does either both in one area or two different areas. If I guy does two apps in the same unit and he draws one does that mean you automatically get a second in that unit or do you have two draw two times to have two in same unit??

I did two separate applications for the same unit for our group, thinking it would increase our odds of getting at least one tag each in the unit we prefer. Not sure if that was a good strategy or not. Hopefully both applications will be drawn and we will end up with two tags each for our number one choice. But if not, our second choice unit is an easier draw and is next to the first choice unit. So either way it should work out okay, I hope.

I did two separate applications for the same unit for our group, thinking it would increase our odds of getting at least one tag each in the unit we prefer. Not sure if that was a good strategy or not. Hopefully both applications will be drawn and we will end up with two tags each for our number one choice. But if not, our second choice unit is an easier draw and is next to the first choice unit. So either way it should work out okay, I hope.

That does increase your odds of at least getting one tag and if the other unit is next door and each draws a separate unit it doesn't sound like you'll have a big problem with it.

Anyone else having issues with the Wyoming app website? When I enter the area for reduced price antelope does tags it only gives me the option to apply for the first reduced price tag and not the second. If I go to the reduced price deer if gives me both first and second. It was working yesterday when I was messing with the site. I don't have any apps in my shopping cart. Anyone have any ideas to what I'm messing up?

Chuck duck, yeah it almost sounds like the system thinks you already submitted an application for one tag. But you haven't. So, I don't know. Maybe someone else can log in and see if it's the same for them. I would do it but I'd be no help in your situation since I've already applied for two doe tags. Good luck. If nothing else you can call the WGFD on Monday.

Back