Nevada Small Game

Cooperd0g

I have a chance to head back to Nevada in a few weeks and I can't seem to find anything on NDOW about small game seasons. Anyone have any info on where to find out about it?

coyotes and jackrabbits? Shoot as many rockchucks you can. What exactly are you trying to hunt?

I was thinking rabbit (cottontail or jack) and marmots. I think coyotes are open year round. But it just seems odd that I can't find it at all on NDOW website. Though their site is rather weak on the organization front.

On the NDOW website, click on hunting. Then go to Seasons and Regulations on the left side menu. Next select upland game regulations, it's a PDF file that is the brochure they distribute in state to cover coyotes, rabbits, black birds, etc. There's also another one called fur bearers that covers bobcats, beavers, ect. That's all they give us. It's pretty minimal, but it does have all the season dates. There's nothing new for 2016 out yet. However, some of the seasons listed are still going on. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back